The Jasmine Leather Sandal
These strappy leather sandals are proof that pretty and practical belong together.
The name Jasmine dates back to ancient Persian mysteries that speak of beauty and love.
Featuring a minimalist cross ankle design that flits from dressy to casual, this will be your go-to travel sandal and evening out shoe.
From magic carpet rides to sunset summer walks, the Jasmine can take you there.
- Made of locally sourced leather
- Handcrafted tire soles made from upcycled tires sourced in Haiti
- No break in period "aka" instant comfort
- Super cushy foam core mid-sole made from high quality foam to offer support and durability
- Handmade leather footbed
- Slightly raised heel for extra impact absorption
- Handmade by artisan shoemakers in the Dominican Republic
- Available in classic black, caramel, and white caramel.
The Jasmine is a classic, Greco-Roman style sandal.
This style is great for any length of foot. In particular, the cross over top ankle straps is able to make long feet look elegant.
The width is slightly generous for average-wide feet. This shoe is also recommended for those with high arches, as there is no restriction across the highest point of the foot.
This style is not recommended for extremely wide feet or thicker ankles.