The FLAVIA Hammered upcycled Brass Bracelet
Adjustable brass bracelet.
The FLAVIA bracelet is an incredibly easy to wear piece that is versatile and can be worn in 2 ways, with the opening in the front or back
It is the ideal accessory to jazz up any outfit, or even layer it up with other bracelets.
- easy to wear, bendable and adjustable (learn how to properly adjust bracelets)
- incredibly lightweight (0.3oz)
- each piece is ethically handcrafted in Cambodia to offer the community a sustainable income
- repurposed brass from unexploded ordinance from landmines and bullet casings left after war
- packaged in a beautiful and reusable handmade cloth bag that is also ethically made by our artisans
- small batch production allows for you to wear a product that is made with a very special energy of love
Brass patinas with time. This means that due to natural oxidation of the metal and exposure to heat over time, it will slightly dull. Storing the jewelry in a plastic bag will slow oxidation.
Similarly to sterling silver, it can be easily cleaned and returned to its original shiny state using natural cleaning methods.
Our ultimate favourite cleaner is called the UNIVERSAL STONE. An eco-friendly all-purpose cleaner that gives The Golden Collection an incredible shine!
Another option for an all natural cleaner:
Cleaning Tarnish with Homemade Vinegar Paste
- Create a paste from vinegar, salt, and flour. Mix 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of salt into 1/2 cup (125 ml) of white vinegar, stirring until combined.
- Rub this paste onto the brass.
- Rinse the jewelry under warm water.
- Buff the jewelry dry using a soft, dry cloth.