The ENERGY Repurposed Brass Arm Cuff
An upper arm cuff that is sustainably made from 50 year old casings and remnants.
A fun accent that will make any outfit look incredible. Dress it up for day looks, festivals and any night out on the town. You are meant to shine!
- one size for easy adjusting
- Bold design that makes a statement
- Handcrafted to be durable and long-lasting
- Ethically handcrafted in Cambodia by our team in Phnom Penh
- Small batch production allows you to wear a product that is made with a very special energy of love
- Packaged in a reusable cloth bag that is ethically handmade by our artisan group
Brass patinas with time. This means that due to natural oxidation of the metal and exposure to heat over time, it will slightly dull. Storing the jewelry in a plastic bag will slow oxidation.
Similarly to sterling silver, it can be easily cleaned and returned to its original shiny state using natural cleaning methods.
Our ultimate favourite cleaner is called the UNIVERSAL STONE. An eco-friendly all-purpose cleaner that gives The Golden Collection an incredible shine!
Another option for an all natural cleaner:
Cleaning Tarnish with Homemade Vinegar Paste
- Create a paste from vinegar, salt, and flour. Mix 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of salt into 1/2 cup (125 ml) of white vinegar, stirring until combined.
- Rub this paste onto the brass.
- Rinse the jewelry under warm water.
- Buff the jewelry dry using a soft, dry cloth.