The VALERIA Hammered Upcycled Brass Choker
Fashionable, eco-friendly, ethically made.
Designed to rest on the collarbone, it highlights the neckline and adds the perfect golden touch.
This purposeful fashion statement will flatter any outfit as it shares a story of community and empowerment.
Add VALERIA to your wardrobe as it is one not to be missed.
- adjustable for easy wear yet durable and long lasting
- quality handmade design
- versatility for multiple looks: can be worn with the open side at the front or back
- ethically handcrafted in Cambodia to offer our artisan community a sustainable income
- sustainably made with repurposed brass from unexploded landmines and bullet casings
- small batch production means we offer one of a kind goods that are made with lots of love!
- reusable and handmade packaging ethically made in Cambodia
- wear a special story of unity, solidarity and connection that makes you feel empowered
Brass patinas with time. This means that due to natural oxidation of the metal and exposure to heat over time, it will slightly dull. Storing the jewelry in a plastic bag will slow oxidation.
Similarly to sterling silver, it can be easily cleaned and returned to its original shiny state using natural cleaning methods.
Our ultimate favourite cleaner is called the UNIVERSAL STONE. An eco-friendly all-purpose cleaner that gives The Golden Collection an incredible shine!
Another option for an all natural cleaner:
Cleaning Tarnish with Homemade Vinegar Paste
- Create a paste from vinegar, salt, and flour. Mix 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of salt into 1/2 cup (125 ml) of white vinegar, stirring until combined.
- Rub this paste onto the brass.
- Rinse the jewelry under warm water.
- Buff the jewelry dry using a soft, dry cloth.