The AVITUS Hammered Brass Ring
Repurposed from Cambodian war remnants.
The golden accent and slightly hammered design adorns your hand to look beyond stylish.
This simple yet bold piece is a great eco-fashion statement that is easy to style with many unique outfits.
The compelling story behind AVITUS makes it so special you will never want to take it off!
Sizes are listed in US ring sizes.
- unisex piece
- handmade & quality craftsmanship
- bold statement with a purposeful story
- sustainably made with reclaimed brass from unexploded war remnants
- reusable cloth packaging also ethically handmade in Cambodia
- small batch production means that we can offer a unique product line that is one of a kind and made with lots of love
Brass patinas with time. This means that due to natural oxidation of the metal and exposure to heat over time, it will slightly dull. Storing the jewelry in a plastic bag will slow oxidation.
Similarly to sterling silver, it can be easily cleaned and returned to its original shiny state using natural cleaning methods.
Our ultimate favourite cleaner is called the UNIVERSAL STONE. An eco-friendly all-purpose cleaner that gives The Golden Collection an incredible shine!
Another option for an all natural cleaner:
Cleaning Tarnish with Homemade Vinegar Paste
- Create a paste from vinegar, salt, and flour. Mix 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of salt into 1/2 cup (125 ml) of white vinegar, stirring until combined.
- Rub this paste onto the brass.
- Rinse the jewelry under warm water.
- Buff the jewelry dry using a soft, dry cloth.